If button batteries http://tadalafilfrance.com.

If button batteries, such as the increasing frequency of 20 mm diameter lithium battery to power many household products, get stuck in the throat can cause serious tissue damage in just 2 hours after ingestion. Further damage may also occur, such as paralysis of the vocal cords, constriction or narrowing of the esophagus or food pipe, a hole connecting the trachea, the esophagus or severe internal bleeding as a result a hole in a major blood vessel. http://tadalafilfrance.com

They found that:62 per cent of cases of battery swallowing in children under 6 batteries that came directly from a product were. Almost two thirdsd to 30 % in their packaging loose and 8 % who were in their packaging – .

Dominguez – Montebello stated that the bacterial commu of C – section of baby by types of the Staphylococcus genus, of whom are harmless, but a few of which can cause severe infections, were governed. These differences which we is see in this study could be related increased health risks at C – part babies, although more research is needed, she said.